The Curriculum Committee shall be responsible for approving all changes in curriculum and for evaluating existing programs. The committee shall make periodic reports to the College Council.
Members of the Curriculum Committee shall be appointed for one-year terms by the dean and approved by the College Council.
- Cyntrice Thomas - CHAIR (SPM)
- Suzanne Murphy (HEB)
- Cindy Willming (SPM)
- Amy Mobley (HEB)
- Rachel Seidler (APK)
- Josie Ahlgren (APK)
- Heather Gibson (THEM)
- Svetlana Stepchenkova (THEM)
- Sarah Eberhart (Ex. Officio)
- Chris Janelle (Ex. Officio)
All College Curriculum Committee meetings are held from 2:00-3:30 p.m. in the Pat Bird Conference Room: (Submission deadline is the Tuesday the week before the meeting)
The items listed below are the most common requested items/revisions. For requests not listed, please visit the Academic Approvals site for specific instructions.
- Modify the Curriculum of a Major
- Create or Modify a Specialization – Undergraduate
- Create or Modify a Concentration – Graduate or Professional
- Create or Modify a Course
- Create or Modify the Academic Learning Compact (including SLOs)
- Create or Modify the Academic Assessment Plan
- Study Abroad Proposal Form
- College Review Guidelines for New Course Submissions